Playing game is an interesting feature on Android smartphones and tablets. There are alot of games which we love to play such as Subway surf, Temple run,  pes, Fifa 15,Asphalt, danger dash etc. If you are a lover  of Subway surf which I am also one, you are on the right track. I am going to show you simple steps on how to hack Subway surf and get over 214 billions coins and keys for safe me and alot more.




Subway surf is a lovely game to play on Android phones. Especially, most girls love playing Subway surf on their Android smartphones and tablets. It pains and time taken sometimes when you have to earn alot of coins before you can purchase some features like boards, character when playing Subway surf. Or you are running,  enjoying the game and even in high score and mistakenly your character hit a parked or acccelaccelerating train in the subway or you mistakenly hit the barricade and that biggy belly man catch you whereas you don't have enough keys for safe me,to continue it without loosing, It pains somethings. These are reasons while I have gotten a way you can hack Subway surf and play it until you get tired using an application called Lucky patcher

Some of the features of the hacked version are;

==> Over 214 billion coins
==> Over 214 billion keys for safe me.
==> All characters free no need to purchase them
==> All boards free no need to purchase them.
==> free Booster and a lot of more interesting feature.

The most interesting of all is that you will do the hacking yourself. Yours is just to follow the simple steps below and you will successfully hack Subway surf on your Android.

How to hack Subway surf on Android

==>  Firstly your Android must be ROOTED to obtain a better result. If you Android is not ROOTED, root it here. No qualm if you Android is not Rooted, you can still continue because it still work for some non-rooted androids.
==>  Download Lucky patcher from this link
==>  Install and open lucky patcher. It will list all the applications you have on your phone.
==>  Locate Subway surf and click on it.

==>  A list of functions that can be performed on the app will appear. Click on open menu for patches. 

==>  Click on Custom patch. The available patches will be listed, Click on Apply 


==>  Now leave Lucky patcher to do its patching work on the Subway surf. 
==>  You should now see success. Click on Launch and you have successfully hack your Subway surf. 

Enjoy


Labels: ,

Post a Comment

  1. honestly, I doubted this would work but I feel like Christmas came 2months early cos even though I lost my previous progress, I have purchased most of them back and I'm still riding!!! imagine completing A HUNT IN ONE RACE!!! Thanks a lot Seun. feel the tightest hug from me bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I can't use any HOVERBOARD!!!! How can I fix this?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You are welcome.. Just try and patch the game again and you should be able to use HOVERBOARD

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Addjerrry |. Powered by Blogger.