Android  is getting me high everday, because of its amazing features. That is while Android is one of the best smartphones, I can even say the best because you keep on getting new features every good day. I never know this fun was pre-installed on my Android until I came across it yesterday. It is just an Android funny display that you may not have imagined is on your phone.



This is how it goes ;

==> Goto settings on your Android
==> Scroll to the bottom of settings, Click on  "About phone"
==> Click "Android version" multiple times and see what happens next
An animation of low resolution picture of Android logo will pop up on your screen. If you press on the logo for like 5 seconds, many andriod logos will start flying all over your screen. You can slide any of the flying logos the way you like just like you are playing a game.

Ask yourself is this my Android. Yes it is. Hope you enjoy the fun? Let me know by posting your comment.
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contributors

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Addjerrry |. Powered by Blogger.