You don't need to waste a lot of money all in the name of downloading, because MTNBB10Lite is rocking like fire on Android and PC. MTN seems smart when they blocked MTNBBCDAY  on Android and PC. But I bet it with you they can stop naija guys. If they block one, we activate another one. All thanks to Yomi for this.





Instead of going for GLO 3G which cost 1k all in the name of downloading ,while don't you go for this MTNBB10Lite which goes for #70. If you want to download or update OS of phones, movies, large files, data for games, I will say this is the best for. I can say it is unlimited but I have been downloading over 5gig files since morning.

How can I activate this plan? 

==> Send BBLITED to 21600 (#70 will be deducted) 
==>  Wait till you get an activation message.
==>  If you already have simple server on your Android or PC, just input the normal settings as I posted earlier here
==>  If you don't  have simple  server , download simple server for Android  from this link and for PC users download simple server from this link
==>  Input the same settings for MTNBBCDAY from this link into your simple server and APN and start downloading till you get tired.

Note:- It is a daily plan and it last for 24hrs. I am still working on that of its monthly subscription, just stay updated  to my blog posts. 


 We love comments.
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Contributors

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Addjerrry |. Powered by Blogger.